Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ash tones unfortunately get the reputation of being "boring" because people associate so much excitement with red tones and purple tones. However, ash tones are very flattering, especially on certain complexions.
Ash tones often have a blue or green base, but this doesn't mean that the hair looks blue or green. Instead, they simply negate any red tones or bronze tones in the hair. Ash tones can combine with golden tones to look quite pretty. Some people think this looks a little more like beige tones.
Blondes are almost always more flattering when they are neutral or have ash tones. This is because most people with the coloring that can pull off blonde either have neutral toned skin or cool toned skin. Ash tones, especially ash blondes, look fabulous on fair skinned people with cool undertones and light eyes, whether blue or gray.
Ash colors also tend to look more natural, since most people's natural hair colors are either neutral or have ash tones.
Shades with Ash TonesEdit
- Garnier Nutrisse Extra-Light Ash Blonde (White Chocolate) 111
- Garnier Nutrisse 91 Light Ash Blonde (Ginger Ale)
- Garnier Nutrisse 81 Medium Ash Blonde (Vanilla Malt)
- Garnier Nutrisse Light Ash Brown (Mochaccino)
- Garnier Nutrisse Cool Brown (Macchiato) B1
- Garnier Nutrisse 51 Medium Ash Brown (Cool Tea)
John Frieda Precision FoamEdit
- L'Oreal Excellence Extra Light Ash Blonde 01
- L'Oreal Excellence 9A Light Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Excellence 8.5A Champagne Blonde
- L'Oreal Excellence 8A Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Excellence 7.5A Medium Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Excellence 6A Light Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Excellence 5AB Mocha Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Excellence 4A Dark Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Preference Les Blondissimes LB01 Light Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference 10WB Whispersoft Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference 9.5A Lightest Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference 9A Light Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference 8A Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference 7A Dark Ash Blonde
- L'Oreal Preference Les True Brunettes UL 61 Ultra Light Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Preference 6A Light Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Preference 5A Medium Ash Brown
- L'Oreal Preference 4A Dark Ash Brown
Natural Instincts VibrantEdit
- Revlon Colorsilk 05 Extra Light Ash Blonde
- Revlon Colorsilk 80 Light Ash Blonde
- Revlon Colorsilk 70 Medium Ash Blonde
- Revlon Colorsilk 60 Dark Ash Blonde