Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Liese Bubble Hair Color is a Japanese foam hair dye made specifically for Asian hair.
Liese, like Palty, is a hair dye made for Asian hair. The consistency of Liese is a foam consistency similar to that of Clairol's foam hair dyes.
Liese has 17 colors in their color range:
Pink/Red Brown Series:
- Sweet Pink
- Cassis Berry
- Antique Rose
Orange Brown Series:
- Sweet Apricot
- Mocha Orange
- Milk Tea Brown
- Marshmallow Brown
- Glossy Brown
- Chestnut Brown
- Dark Chocolat
- Classic Chocolat
- Black Tea Brown
Yellow Brown Series:
- Chiffon Beige
Ash Brown Series:
- Platinum Beige
- Ash Brown
- Elegant Ash
- Natural Black
Tips before Buying/Use:
- Colors such as Antique Rose, Classic Chocolat, Black Tea Brown, Elegant Ash, and Natural Black are the colors Liese made to cover gray/white hair. Using the other colors will not effectively color gray/white hair as their dark toned colors would.
- The Liese Bubble Hair Color is not suitable if you want to use it for touch-ups or partial coloring. However, Liese does have a cream based formula which makes it easier to control how much product you want and is also meant for touch-ups.
- It is advised to perm your hair before coloring or wait 1 week after coloring your hair to prevent damage or discoloration.
- DO NOT use Liese when bathing. Keep in mind this is still a hair dye and not a shampoo. It can be very hazardous if it gets in your eyes.
- It is not advised to mix two shades together. The mixture may end up in a totally different colors.
Please visit Liese's website if you have any questions/concerns:
How-To directions/video: http://web.kao.com/sg/liese/lineup/haircolor/howto.html